We collect minimal data to:
- Register users to use our site functions.
- Allow users to post, edit, and delete reports.
- Communicate with other users.
- Allow users to edit their profile information.
- Allow users to partake in our forums.
You agree to abide by these rules when using the site:
- Refrain from harassment, or otherwise bullying of other users.
- Refrain from posting false or misleading information and will only post true reports.
- Registration for the sole purpose of spying on or harassment of users will result in a permanent IP block.
- You will follow and abide by all the rules within our forum discussions.
- At any time we may terminate your account pending review to verify to authors identity if abuse of TOS is suspected.
If you have questions or issues with reports and/or information on this site:
- We do not remove reports without a court order stating the report is factually false.
- We are immune from author-generated content under the Communications Decency Act.
- Court orders must include the exact URL of the information in question, including in the order the actual defamatory statements – making it clear why the particular post is unlawful.
- You may request RASW.ORG to perform mediation and investigate a false report claim by emailing our administrative office at email@example.com.
- If you suspect you are the subject of a report we always recommend contacting the suspected report to try to work things out before requesting mediation.
The data we collect is subject to privacy law and will not be shared, ever.
We do not keep records of authors and allow anonymous authoring of reports.
RASW.ORG is based in the United States and thus subject to US law.
You may cancel your account at any time by following the instructions on the email or profile pages and any data generated from your account will be removed.